Friday, February 22, 2013

I mean it.

To those who think I'm just sweet and adorable,
just because I'm tiny and an Asian,
You're mistaken.

I'm not always sweet.
I'm fiery, opinionated and not as docile as many of you expect me to be.
I'm different and I dare to be different.
If you dare me by treating me as inferior, and give me an unnecessary lecture,
I will dare you by speaking up for myself.
I will correct you, if you're wrong.
Whether you can take it or not, is your problem.
Because when I'm wrong, I'm prepared to take your advice,
and even if I may be pissed off to start with,
I will really appreciate you in the end.
And I mean it.

I am not an arse-licker.
But I'm not a bitch.
I don't pretend to like everyone.
But there are at least one or more things I like about everyone.
That's right. Everyone has something I can respect.
And I mean it.

And I expect you to return my respect.
Because I know I deserve it,
And I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment