Saturday, November 13, 2010

17-Aug

There is the Japanese word 'Mikka-bozu', which means the person doesn't follow his/her plan, or resolution any more than 3 days.

It's exactly been three days since I started the psuedo latin dance and Japanese diet.
As for Japanese diet, I suppose I can stick to it as long as the ingredients last, but what about latin dance?

So far it's been fun, and I definitely feel my energy level has lifted within just three days of following my weight-loss regimen - as well as the muscular pain on my ab.
I've been snacking less, doing more exercise, and now the weather is getting warmer.

Just minutes ago I went outside and weeded my small vegie patch. There were chives shooting from the bed, corianders and rockets are absolutely thriving.
It's sunny and I could feel the heat on my back, which was facing the strong sun.

Funny isn't it? Is it just me, or does the weather really helps lifting my motivation?

Somehow I feel this time, I might succeed in not being a Mikka-bozu.

The toughest challenge is tomorrow though. I will be at the shop and won't be moving around as much as I do the rest of the week.
Plus I tend to snack more, because it's part of being sociable at work.

And I can't shake my butt while I'm out in the shop, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment