Saturday, November 13, 2010

Random Thoughts on Random Events

It's friday night already...I'd rather not think about tomorrow night's game.
Many Doggie players fell sick after the Sunday's game...and haven't recovered yet.
If in any chance the dogs wins, that'd be an ultimate disgrace for the cats and a miracle for the dogs. (I certainly do not hope it will rain like cats and dogs...hey! Aussies don't use this idiom often anymore.)

Oh, and the PM election will be held in a week time. To be honest, I've already lost my interest in the absurd 'battle', and I change the TV channel as soon as I see either J-Gil or T-ab on the screen. My speculation is that most Australians may have lost their faith in politicians by now that many would decide not to vote or rather vote for the greens...the greens is the ultimate idealist party as FAR as I believe, and FAR out, their policies are FAR from being realistic. Their talks of big plans such as to introduce super-fast railway service, force 50% mining tax on mining companies, no tax reduction for companies in general, ets realisation, carbon tax, blah.

I mean, how do they think they are gonna achieve all these plans?
I've had enough of politics.

...Now I have the best news that I kept till last.

I've completed my crochet beret last night. Actually I ran out of yarn towards the end, therefore the size is not the same as the pattern I found on the website yesterday - Pretty Puffy Slouchy Hat.

It turned out like these:



I think it looks alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment