Friday, June 8, 2012

Just another day.

I just came here yesterday to write something worth reading.
I didn't.
Instead I wrote a piece of crap.

Today I'm here to write something better.
I still can't think of anything witty or profound.
So I'm going to write about my day.

Well, it was freezing. Very, indeed.
The morning started with doing the laundry,
Washing dishes and tidying up the kitchen.
Then I went to work and did what I had to do.
It wasn't a bad day though.
I was cheerful and made people laugh and happy.
Which in turn made me happy as well.

It was a simple day.
Not everyday is as dramatic as the way things happen in a movie or a book.
It was neither sunny nor rainy. There was no thunderstorm either.
There was no angel or an evil mother or passionate romance.
Maybe just a nice cup of cafe latte or two and some chocolate during the day.
Yes.
And I went into the usual cafe I always go to and said;
"Hi, how's business?"
Then the guy said,
"Yeah good, you?"
"Good. A bit shivery today."
"You're not wrong - so what can I get you?"
"Same as usual."
"O-Kay." He said with his charming grin.

After work,
All of us workmates were yapping and yapping outside,
while I was waiting for Ian to pick me up.

Then my workmate spotted our car before I did.
"It's your hubby!"
Our car (Mighty Boy) is getting more popular for 'his' adolable-ness.


"Oh," I thought.
It was a good day.
And that's just about it.
*Smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment