Sunday, November 14, 2010

Unpredictable weather still continues...07-May

(Accompanied by the melody of Don Mclean's 'Vincent')

Starry starry night,
Washing clothes in my tiny laundry
Finally get all my washing done
Predicting them all dry out by the next day...

The morning comes and I'd be awaken
By the sound of pouring rain
Finding the clothes getting soaking wet
and the streaming tears would leave my face wet

Now I understand, that I should've waited till morning,
before I regret putting the clothes out
Now it is too late
and I finish taking them in the house in tears
and the sun comes shining again.

...I really hope it wouldn't start raining again till the clothes are completely dry.

It had been quite a marathon for the past few days.
For me as a person who's rather a late night owl, it was a huge challenge to get up before 7 o'clock three days in a row.
I had been too buggered that I didn't even switch on the computer once.
Whoa.
If this was the taste of what a full-time worker is to be expected, I'm not quite sure if I'm ready. Probably I'd never be ready.

I suffer from epilepsy. (I mentioned this before but I'm surprised that it sounds so matter-of-factly)
Actually I haven't had an episode for 2 years, apparently by not working hard.

Plus I started taking vitamin b6 suppliment twice daily and drinking blackcurrent juice.
No shit, this seems to work. (I've also been taking iron tablet.)
I feel more energy, it only takes me a minute from going to bed and falling asleep.
It's amazing.
For a brief moment I thought, perhaps if it keeps working for me, I'd be one day able to work full time. But probably not.
I worked full time twice in Australia and the workload proved to be too much for me.

Still, I'd be able to work part time.
I really want to do something to make money, so that I don't have to feel guilty by letting my husband run himself into the ground...

I've been a volunteer shop assistant for 6 months, and I'm getting increasingly confident with my work performance.

But you know, if...only hypothetically... I could get a part time position somewhere...I'd still get a little paranoid by the idea of potentially having an episode somewhere along the line. It might never happen, but it's not guarranteed.

I think the best thing I could do is to be aware of that risk, and choose a job carefully, if one is available. I can only work part time, and I would still have to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle.

By the way, I went to an event organised by Australian Mightyboy Owners Network on Sunday and cruised around melbourne's northern, eastern suburbs and to the outskirts.

 

Here's the collection of photos.

 *(Oops, wrong photo's mixed into the collection.)

No comments:

Post a Comment