Saturday, November 13, 2010

Miracle Didn't Happen.

I knew that the miracle was unlikely. But I wasn't expecting this! An utter embarrassment!
Dogs lost by 101 points to Cats; and that's the worst in the club's history since I secretly started supporting them.

Sure, teammates were sick with flu and they weren't in their best shape after the draining sunday's game.
Taking this disadvantage into account, the loss was expected. But that's still no excuse for this disaster.
What upset me most was that they gave up their game too soon and too easily. They didn't show any dignity at all.

It was so un-like them - they normally really dog right through the games (they have their name for a reason, you know...but well, not tonight.) - that's their style and that's why I like them.

All I can hope now is that they will fully recover by the next game and regain their confidence. Just play like they normally do for rest of the season.

Just move on from the humiliation, boys, and give everything you got into the next game.

Go the DOGGIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment