Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm so frustrated.

My initial plan for today was to clean the house, (which I did) and go to the mobile repair place to fix my less than 6-month-old mobile phone.

I plugged it into the powerpoint this morning to recharge the battery as I always do, when I do, it usually shows the little sign that shows how much battery life there is - but all I could see this morning was just the black screen.
I waited and waited while I was cleaning the house, and still nothing happened.

Meanwhile, I steam-cleaned our doona, futon, lounge suite, etc...as the weather was fine. However, Winter sun here is so fickle and it just doesn't want to stay long enough. It shows up for a while and hides behind clouds, and repeats the same thing again.
Had it not been the case, the cleaning could've been done in a couple of hours at the max.

The weather fucked up my plan - Neither I could go shopping, nor could I take that mobile into the repair place. Bummer!

So I'll have to live without my mobile until next week.
Well, at least the cleaning was done thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment