Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bye bye dear old things.

I did a massive clearing out today just for the sake of making more space.
My mum used to do that all the time, like throwing things that are no longer any use to her, or something that are old and worn out.

I am not like that. I keep holding onto old stuff, rather too long. When you are living as long as I do, there are heaps of stuff that have so many memories attached to you, you know?

Unfortunately it was getting to the stage that those stuff were taking so much room that there wasn't any storage space left for other things.

So now was the time to say sentimental good-bye to many stuff both me and my husband were keeping.

Letting things go is very difficult but sometimes you'd have to do it to start the new chapter in your life... throwing things out was like saying good bye to my old self. I believe that my husband felt the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment