Saturday, May 22, 2010

My own introduction to fsphere.

Starting something new is always full of anxiety with tinge of anticipation.

It usually occurs when,

1. I am bored.
2. I am mildly frustrated with myself.
3. I am in the mood to do something different for a change.

Today is one of those days.

On my side is a can of beer.
---> This is Australia's Victoria Bitter.
Everyone in Victoria knows this chubby stubbie(s).
(However, the one I'm drinking now is not this one but a can of Heineken. They are actually quite cheap down under - or is it just where I live?)

I take a sip and ponder for a while something clever to say.
Nothing yet?... No, nothing.

Take it slow then.

Finally,
I say my hello to everyone, and hello to my new world.
And good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment