Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Past Few Days

Thanks to my new weight-loss regimen, my body is already starting to tone down. My energy level is so much higher that it almost feels as if now I can get more things done within a day than what I did in the whole last week.

I won't go into details though, because I still want to keep few things private. ;)

Well, I had one unfortunate event happened this Wednesday.
I crocheted a coin case late tuesday night. I was so proud with what I made that I took it to work the next morning.

Usually I'm lazy at home, but at work I'm an ultimate busy bee. What I think happened was that I left it in my pocket and dropped it while I was tidying up shelves and racks.

Bummer, there was also 22 dollars in it. But it could've been worse. At least there was no cards inside.
The consolation prize for wednesday was that I could get country road jumper for 6 dollars and Trapp jeans for 7 dollars (made in Australia!). Yeepee!

Now I've been making another crochet coin case, which is made of the same yarn, but the style is slightly different from the one I lost.

The pattern is pretty much the same, but I'll be using a zipper this time instead of a button like I did the first time around. I even crocheted a cute little flower and stitched on it. A fabric liner is sewn inside, too.

The shape is not picture perfect, but a lot better than the last one.




In this photo it looks a bit wider on the bottom but actually it is more diagonal in shape.
All what's left to do now is to sew in a zipper. Whew!

Here's another photo.
This is the kind of food I've been eating for the last 4 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment