Saturday, November 13, 2010

Enjoy Winter While It Lasts.

After weeks of cold weather, now it’s warming up again.
I don’t recall exactly when, but I’ve noticed the little flower buds emerging on some plum trees, especially those growing in sun-drenched gardens and streets.

While I was putting out the laundry late this morning, I spotted some flowers, possibly daisy, blooming in the corner of my backyard.



Looking around, I saw more plants emerging from the ground.
Is spring just around the corner?

Well, No.
Officially spring doesn’t start until the 1st of September.

And I don’t want winter to end anyway. Not yet.
I want time to pass slowly, so that I can taste the tranquility in the air a bit longer.
Teddies love sitting on the comfy sofa, with the gas heater on and watch TV with me and my husband.
You know the feeling; nice, warm and cosy. I love it.
So I shall enjoy it, while winter lasts.

It’s only about a month to the buzz-y and cheerful season.

No comments:

Post a Comment