Saturday, November 13, 2010

24-July

A quiet saturday, the morning was spent reading few more pages of Mansfield Park (Jane Austin) and watched a video afterwards.

Very uneventful day, but peaceful. I have nothing to gripe about, which is a nice change.
This weekend, and in the coming week, I'm planning to do some painting work done for my kitchen. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Meanwhile, my cold is getting worse. After a long time of runny nose, my nose started bleeding a bit, not that bad. I think it's something everyone has to put up with during the winter...the virus is circulating everywhere...and everyone around me is a bit sick, just like me.

Turned on the computer, with a nice hot cup of coffee on my side. Lucky me.
No cleaning inside the house, no laundry to be done while the wet weather persists.

The political news doesn't interests me anymore. But I recently noticed the little improvement in my listening skill. I often listen to the radio while I'm at the counter and can pick up news and talk about it with customers. However I haven't done much reading-out exercise recently. I did it for a while last night, but soon my voice became hoarse so I decided not to persevere.
I guess that's just the message of my body telling me to slow down.

That's it for now...hopefully I'll be back tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment