Friday, September 7, 2018

The Massive Challenge Today

- was the photo uploading.

Like I mentioned while I was in Japan, I had a big problem uploading photos on my blog from my mobile phone.

From the time I started to use my android phone, I became slack on using computers, because like all of us know, I didn't need to. Almost everything can be done on your mobile. Almost. That was the only thing that I didn't realize.

Now I figured out that I had to upload them on my computer, I also had to transfer those photos to my PC, from my mobile and my husband's. As I anticipated, it took a long time uploading a huge number of photos. There was also the downer that some of the photos went missing. I searched all folders on my mobile, his mobile on the micro SD disks and even on HDD where the backup copies were.

I can't believe that I've spent over 6 hours today to edit my previous posts from Japan.

I suppose that it's only natural that by finding and uploading those photos brings me back the fond memories of my previous visits to Japan. Just as I write this, I remember that Osaka has a significant Korean population just like Chinese in Yokohama and Nagasaki. I have heard of Tsuruhashi Koreatown in Osaka but decided not to go because my husband can't handle the smell of Kimuchi.

Anyway. I'm only half way through my project. There's other half of Nagasaki I haven't covered yet, and some more I want to write about Nagasaki, and Kamakura, possibly.

For now I have to take a breather, Leave it to tomorrow.


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ オーストラリア情報へにほんブログ村 英語ブログへ

No comments:

Post a Comment