Sunday, May 6, 2018

To Japan

Here I am at Tullamarine airport waiting for our flight to Japan.
Since it is a midnight flight the departure lounge was fairly quiet and even after two stage bag check - one for explosives and body check and then normal bag check, we still have over an hour left before boarding time.
At least nowadays we get free wifi at every airport to kill time, which is exactly what I'm doing now.
Over the next 3 weeks and a few days I'll be in several different places I haven't been before. When you live in the country of your origin, you just don't travel around different places that much, because you're thinking that you can go there any time you want and if you want, and you don't appreciate your country as much as you do when you live outside your country.
I'm sure I'll find something new and interesting everywhere I go with my husband.
It's going to be too precious experience to forget, photos only won't be enough to describe what I am going to see. So I'm thinking about posting a travel journal as often as I can while I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment