Thursday, June 22, 2017

A big sigh.

Now I'm well and truly in my mid 40s, and probably like every women in my age, I'm struggling to keep my figure.
I won't say I'm overweight, and from the side with my clothes on, I look pretty good. However, the problem lies in where you can't see - that is "love handles" "chicken wings" and "upper thighs". The areas that are hard to tackle.
Plus I'm combating nagging pain in my knees, shoulders and back due to an injury which makes the situation even harder.
All those planking, dumbbell exercises that are supposed to target the areas - just forget them.
I've tried, and ended up further aggravating my pain.
Whinging too much, you say?
Well, I may be middle-aged, but still an woman, so let me dream.
I'm telling you, I've been eating healthy. Less carb, more vitamin and fibre rich diet, and no alcohol. Doing steps, yoga, walking and whatever the exercises I can do without hurting my body, and I just can't get rid of my bloody fat!!!
It's winter now. So you may think it's ok having fat where is covered with clothes. I know. But I can't wear my favourite red dress because I look disproportionally fat with my chicken wings exposed.
Those trainers should really help people like me with arthritis problems to keep our posture.
Don't you agree?


No comments:

Post a Comment