Saturday, November 13, 2010

The precaution I need to take

I feel a bit sick.
The symptom is cough, not sneeze.
The splitting headache.
It must sound like flu if you're a normal person, but to me it's perhaps associated with my epilepsy.
I often have bronchitis-like attack before an episode, which means the current symptom is a foreboding that I can't dismiss.
Well, I do have chronic bronchitis, but I've learned to control my coughs most of the time. Only when I cannot control the cough attacks, is the sign that I might have a seizure. (People who are used to seeing me working normally would say; oh com'on, cut the crap. But you see - I know my body better than you guys...)

Pity, I was planning to go shopping and do the thorough cleaning today, but I would rather trust my hunch and have a short granny nap until I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment